- If a girl doesn’t receive a message/ call from her boyfriend at least once a day then she’s not the girlfriend alone- Maybe she’s the second or third.. remember 1st is priority
- If a guy appreciate his girl he should take pictures with her, he should show her off on Facebook, WhatsApp or any other social networks- If not then there has to be a hidden secret- Maybe you are a side chick – You’re busy with picmix forcing things, My sister stop forcing. but shame to those ladies out there.
- Guys always imagine about their future life, and they love talking about their future with their real girlfriend, if he never talk with you about marriage or kids..- Lols then you’re not the one he sees future with, You’re there to push time his time- He always talk about sex and other thingys except your future neh? ..I knew it.. just go girl. save your time.
- If a guy loves his girlfriend he won’t have to make love to her like is his last time, Fast fast like he’s rapping her, A guy should make love to girl very slow and nice, but then if he Kill the punani lols the guy is just there to kill and go, He’s sanamaMurder..I mean why would he rush and be rough to something he want it to last?
- Taking a girl out should be a boy responsibility, and it won’t bankrupt him, appreciation and responsibility has to be there, just like taking a girl in the room to chaw her, then sometimes take her out to chaw hot wings. If he doesn’t do that.. then you don’t worth his money, then tell me how is he gonna marry you?
- He can have a nice dick, but if he treat his girl like a trash, then let him go with his dick, life is too short to enjoy a nice dick but with a broken heart, Girl get a nice dick from a guy who knows how to fuck you good and treat you Good, Bo SanamaGoodGood nikkas exist…
- Love is more than just saying it, sometimes if not often, a guy should just stop making noise and keep quiet, and start showing his girl he loves her, every guy can tell a girl he loves her, so what’s so special about that?.. Nikka should show you love full stop- Girl if he’s not showing you now, then it won’t happen, Just leave…. full stop.
- If a guy once cheated on you or he’s cheating with you to his girl, what makes you think he won’t cheat on you with another girl?, Book says a mountain will never move, a leopard will never change it’s spot, once a cheater always a cheater, it’s just a matter of time to see your turn, lols as long as I told you!!
Rondebosch, Western CapeR4 000 – R6 500 a month
Suitably qualified and experienced hair stylist needed for a new upmarket Hair Salon in Rondebosch. Candidates must be available to commence employment end April 2019. Candidates must possess the following:
- Professional Hair stylist training diploma
- Min 2 years in a hair salon conducting the following
- Cut & Blow
- Various treatments
- Brazilian blowouts
- Any other treatments are advantageous (please specify in CV)
- Positive and friendly
- Team player
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Confident with performing all services
- Well-groomed and well spoken
- MOST IMPORTANTLY – Believe that you are a Super Woman!
Candidates with existing clientele in Rondebosch and surrounding areas will be favoured.
Fun working environment and definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity! Market related Basic + good commission. Salary will be discussed during interview.
Kindly email your CV with contactable references or call/whatsapp Stacey 0732002062 / Tersha 0825837386
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R4,000.00 to R6,500.00 /month
- salon: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certificate (Preferred)
- Rondebosch, Western Cape (Preferred)
Midrand, GautengR7 500 a month
Students and Learners are needed for apprenticeship program. No experience needed for this program.
Salary: R7500 monthly
Grade 12 Or N2 Good communication Handle Pressure Work independently
closing date: 30 June 2019
location: Midrand, Johhanesburg, Gauteng
Master Maths Equestria (in Pretoria East) is currently looking for a mathematics and/or physical science tutor.
Master Maths Equestria is part of a well-established franchise concern, which has been providing extra tuition for over 40 years to learners from junior level to adults. Our successful candidate must have exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person. Must be computer savvy.
The closing date for applications is 31 May 2019.
Please only submit your CV if the following applies to you:
- In addition to the management function you will be required to tutor, so only apply if you achieved 75% or more for maths or physical science in final matric exam.
- You speak fluent Afrikaans and you are able to tutor in this language (our system is available in Afrikaans and English).
- 75% or more for maths and/or physical science in final matric exam.
- Speak fluent Afrikaans and English.
- South African passport or valid work visa.
- Career orientated.
- Motivated by success in your job.
- A people’s person and you think you might enjoy tutoring.
- Able to interact successfully with young children.
- Prior experience in a maths and/or science tutoring job is an advantage.
- You’re available to work between 10:00 and 19:00 on weekdays, 09:00 to 13:00 on Saturdays or times as required by role.
- Have your own transport.
- You must have the ability to get on with young people. Be well – groomed with an attitude to get involved in every aspect of the business.
- Requires an ability to explain mathematics or physical science pleasantly and with an enthusiastic personality.
- Preparation and detailed recording of student progress for each individual students.
If the above applies to you, please do not hesitate to submit your CV and matric certificate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Equestria (Preferred)
- Achieve at least 75% for maths or physical science in Gr 12 (Required)
- fluent English (Required)
- fluent Afrikaans (Required)
TK Marketing is a rapidly growing division of HALO Branded Company —one of the largest promtional marketing companies in Johanessburg. We have been promoting business pride and community spirit to thousands of businesses across South Africa .
As a result of continued growth, TK Marketing is seeking a self-motivated and dynamic individual in to support our increasing sales opportunities. In this fun and exciting outside sales position, you will develop long-lasting relationships with customers.
If you love selling and the drive to control your financial success, then this is the sales position for you!
What You’ll Love About TK Marketing
Excellent base plus uncapped commission
Attainable monthly & weekly sales incentives
Individual success training with a Regional Manager with growth opportunities as you advance
Work-life balance with no overnight travel and accrued time off
A fun and independent work environment
Requirements for Success:
South African Citizens
Sales experience or experience with the public – entry level job seekers with a track record of success are encouraged to apply
Strong customer relationship skills
Meet monthly sales quotas
kindly call**********or kindly email your detailed cv to ************************ and we will kindly get back to you in 24 hours
- Number of vacancies: 50
- Minumun level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Language(s): English
- Driver’s license: A
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
To see the complete contact information, please click apply now
Closing Date: 24 May 2019
Job Level: B1
Education and Experience
• NCV 4 with at least 40% mathematics (Not Mathematics literacy) and all other relevant subj essential
• Or Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with at least 40% in English Mathematics and Physical Science
• Or N2 certificate with four subjects relevant to the trade is essential
• Previous experience as an artisan assistant would be considered an advantage.
• To be trained towards an Artisan qualification
Physical / Legal Requirements:
• Fit for Duty / Certificate of Fitness
• All mechanic learners will be required to pass Dover test
Royal Bafokeng Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Company’s Employment Equity Policy. Incomplete CV’s and / or applications will not be considered. If you do not hear from the within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful. The CV unsuccessful applications shall not be returned unless on request by the applicant.
How To Apply
Interested candidates may forward their applications to the Recruitment Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or deliver applications to Recruitment Departments. Internal Candidate’s must inform their supervisors upon applying.
Closing Date: 31 October 2019
The Compensation Fund is offering bursaries to youth. dependents of Compensation Fund pensioners and current Compensation Fund pensioners, intending to pursue the following identified critical skills:
|Universities Tshwane University of Technology|
1. Bachelor of Technology in Nursing
2. National Diploma in Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics
|University of Cape Town|
1. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB)
2. Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
|University of Johannesburg|
1. Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
2. Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Informatics
|University of KwaZulu-Natal|
1. Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
2. Bachelor of Physiotherapy (PhysT)
|University of Pretoria|
1 Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBCHB)
2. Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting Science
3. Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science and Financial Mathematics
4 Bachelor of Physiotherapy (PhysT)
|University of the Witwatersrand|
1. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB)
Selection criteria: Youth, dependents of Compensation Fund pensioners or current Compensation Fund pensioners, who are South African Citizens between the ages of 17 – 25 years, currently in Grade 12 and have been accepted to study identified qualifications at listed Universities in 2020
Requirements: First year students in 2020 • South African citizens • Fully completed application form. Proof of residence Certified copies of Identity card/birth certificate of the applicant (youth, dependents of Compensation Fund pensioners and current Compensation Fund pensioners), parent(s) or guardians’ ID card/book and Grade 12 June results. Proof of acceptance / preliminary acceptance from the listed Universities for the qualifications mentioned
Preference will be given to applicants who excel in their studies and/or demonstrate potential. If you do not receive a response from the Department by the end of January 2020, consider your application unsuccessful
What the bursary covers: Tuition fees, Prescribed books and Learning material, Accommodation, Meals and a Monthly allowance. The bursary is renewable every year depending on the availability of funds and academic performance of students
The closing date for submission of applications is on the 31st October 2019. (no late applications will be accepted)
How To Apply
Download and complete the Compensation Fund bursary application form on the Department of Labour website. Submit fully completed and signed application form along with copies of the listed certified supporting documents, to the following address via post :
The Director Directorate: Vocational Rehabilitation Department of Labour Compensation Fund Private bag x 955 Pretoria 0001For enquiries related to this bursary programme, please send your email to email@example.com, and the subject line must be CF 2020 Cohort or contact Mr. Mofana on 012 406 5708 or Ms. Khoza on 012 406 5709
Closing Date: 28 June 2019
About the bursary programme
1. This document is not in any way an agreement or commitment.
2. The bursaries are awarded annually as per the conditions of the agreement between the recipient and the Thuthuka Bursary Fund. Renewal is at the discretion of the fund.
3. Successful applicants will be required to enter into an agreement with the Thuthuka Bursary Fund and NSFAS.
4. The closing date for applications is 28th June 2019.
5. To be considered for the Thuthuka Bursary Fund, you are required to register & write the National Benchmark Test (NBT).
6. Your application will remain incomplete until we receive the letter of provisional acceptance to university, the final Grade 12 results and NBT results.
1. The Thuthuka bursaries are only available for African and Coloured learners.
2. Only Students doing Pure Mathematics as a subject will be considered. NOT MATHS LITERACY OR TECHNICAL MATHS!
3. Applicants provisionally awarded bursaries will be notified in December.
4. The final confirmation on the awarding of the bursary will depend on the following:
a. Confirmation of your acceptance into the Thuthuka programme at a specific TBF University.
b. Attaining the required endorsement (Bachelors Pass) and points (i.e. M-Score) to study the degree leading to a CA (SA) qualification which has been designated for the TBF programme.
5. ALL CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED USING THE NSFAS MEANS TEST TO DETERMINE FINANCIAL NEED
1. Certified copies of:
- Applicants’ ID
- Parents’ / Guardians’ ID
- Parents’ / Guardians’ salary advice or Affidavit if unemployed
- Final Grade 11 Results
- Final Grade 12 Results, if already completed Grade 12
- University provisional acceptance letter(to be sent as soon as received)
- Full academic transcript if already at University
- Proof of registration, if already at University
- Copies of ID documents of persons dependant on family income
2. A stamped letter from your school confirming registration as well as your subjects.
The Following Universities are the only universities working with Thuthuka:
- Nelson Mandela University (NMU) B Com Accounting (Course Code 40003)
- University of Johannesburg (UJ) Bachelor of Accounting (Course Code BCA012)
- University of Cape Town (UCT) B Com (Course Code CB023)
- University of Witwatersrand (WITS) B Acc Science (Course Code CB008)
- University of Fort Hare (UFH) B commerce in Accounting (Course Code 60001)
- University of Kwa-Zulu Natal (UKZN – Westville Campus) BCom Accounting (Course Code BCOA)
- University of the Free State (UFS – Bloemfontein Campus) Bachelor of Accounting (Course / Study Code 6319)
- University of Pretoria (UP) B Com Accounting Sciences (Course Code 07130042)
- Stellenbosch University (SU) B Com Accounting / B Rek (Course Code 3091001)
- North West University (NWU – Potch Campus) B Com CA (Course Code 500 155 E371P)
- Rhodes University (RU) Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
Apply to at least 3 Universities.NB: One of these Universities must be the closest to your homeThuthuka Bursaries are only awarded to students who are accepted at these universities NB: All Bursaries are awarded in line with the criteria set by, and at the discretion of TBF and its partner Universities.No correspondence will be entered into.