Master Maths Equestria (in Pretoria East) is currently looking for a mathematics and/or physical science tutor.
Master Maths Equestria is part of a well-established franchise concern, which has been providing extra tuition for over 40 years to learners from junior level to adults. Our successful candidate must have exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person. Must be computer savvy.
The closing date for applications is 31 May 2019.
Please only submit your CV if the following applies to you:
In addition to the management function you will be required to tutor, so only apply if you achieved 75% or more for maths or physical science in final matric exam.
You speak fluent Afrikaans and you are able to tutor in this language (our system is available in Afrikaans and English).
75% or more for maths and/or physical science in final matric exam.
Speak fluent Afrikaans and English.
South African passport or valid work visa.
Motivated by success in your job.
A people’s person and you think you might enjoy tutoring.
Able to interact successfully with young children.
Prior experience in a maths and/or science tutoring job is an advantage.
You’re available to work between 10:00 and 19:00 on weekdays, 09:00 to 13:00 on Saturdays or times as required by role.
Have your own transport.
You must have the ability to get on with young people. Be well – groomed with an attitude to get involved in every aspect of the business.
Requires an ability to explain mathematics or physical science pleasantly and with an enthusiastic personality.
Preparation and detailed recording of student progress for each individual students.
If the above applies to you, please do not hesitate to submit your CV and matric certificate.
Job Type: Full-time
Achieve at least 75% for maths or physical science in Gr 12 (Required)
TK Marketing is a rapidly growing division of HALO Branded Company —one of the largest promtional marketing companies in Johanessburg. We have been promoting business pride and community spirit to thousands of businesses across South Africa .
As a result of continued growth, TK Marketing is seeking a self-motivated and dynamic individual in to support our increasing sales opportunities. In this fun and exciting outside sales position, you will develop long-lasting relationships with customers.
If you love selling and the drive to control your financial success, then this is the sales position for you!
What You’ll Love About TK Marketing
Excellent base plus uncapped commission Attainable monthly & weekly sales incentives Individual success training with a Regional Manager with growth opportunities as you advance Work-life balance with no overnight travel and accrued time off A fun and independent work environment Requirements for Success:
N4 needed South African Citizens Sales experience or experience with the public – entry level job seekers with a track record of success are encouraged to apply Strong customer relationship skills Meet monthly sales quotas
kindly call**********or kindly email your detailed cv to ************************ and we will kindly get back to you in 24 hours
Number of vacancies: 50
Minumun level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
Driver’s license: A
Availability for travel: No
Availability for change of residence: No
To see the complete contact information, please click apply now
• NCV 4 with at least 40% mathematics (Not Mathematics literacy) and all other relevant subj essential
• Or Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with at least 40% in English Mathematics and Physical Science
• Or N2 certificate with four subjects relevant to the trade is essential
• Previous experience as an artisan assistant would be considered an advantage.
• To be trained towards an Artisan qualification
Physical / Legal Requirements:
• Fit for Duty / Certificate of Fitness
• All mechanic learners will be required to pass Dover test
Royal Bafokeng Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Company’s Employment Equity Policy. Incomplete CV’s and / or applications will not be considered. If you do not hear from the within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful. The CV unsuccessful applications shall not be returned unless on request by the applicant.
How To Apply
Interested candidates may forward their applications to the Recruitment Department by email to email@example.com; or deliver applications to Recruitment Departments. Internal Candidate’s must inform their supervisors upon applying.
The Compensation Fund is offering bursaries to youth. dependents of Compensation Fund pensioners and current Compensation Fund pensioners, intending to pursue the following identified critical skills:
Universities Tshwane University of Technology 1. Bachelor of Technology in Nursing 2. National Diploma in Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics
University of Cape Town 1. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) 2. Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
University of Johannesburg 1. Bachelor of Science in Information Technology 2. Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Informatics
University of KwaZulu-Natal 1. Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy 2. Bachelor of Physiotherapy (PhysT)
University of Pretoria 1 Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBCHB) 2. Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting Science 3. Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science and Financial Mathematics 4 Bachelor of Physiotherapy (PhysT)
University of the Witwatersrand 1. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB)
Selection criteria: Youth, dependents of Compensation Fund pensioners or current Compensation Fund pensioners, who are South African Citizens between the ages of 17 – 25 years, currently in Grade 12 and have been accepted to study identified qualifications at listed Universities in 2020
Requirements: First year students in 2020 • South African citizens • Fully completed application form. Proof of residence Certified copies of Identity card/birth certificate of the applicant (youth, dependents of Compensation Fund pensioners and current Compensation Fund pensioners), parent(s) or guardians’ ID card/book and Grade 12 June results. Proof of acceptance / preliminary acceptance from the listed Universities for the qualifications mentioned
Preference will be given to applicants who excel in their studies and/or demonstrate potential. If you do not receive a response from the Department by the end of January 2020, consider your application unsuccessful
What the bursary covers: Tuition fees, Prescribed books and Learning material, Accommodation, Meals and a Monthly allowance. The bursary is renewable every year depending on the availability of funds and academic performance of students
The closing date for submission of applications is on the 31st October 2019. (no late applications will be accepted)
How To Apply
Download and complete the Compensation Fund bursary application form on the Department of Labour website. Submit fully completed and signed application form along with copies of the listed certified supporting documents, to the following address via post :
The Director Directorate: Vocational Rehabilitation Department of Labour Compensation Fund Private bag x 955 Pretoria 0001For enquiries related to this bursary programme, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the subject line must be CF 2020 Cohort or contact Mr. Mofana on 012 406 5708 or Ms. Khoza on 012 406 5709
1. This document is not in any way an agreement or commitment.
2. The bursaries are awarded annually as per the conditions of the agreement between the recipient and the Thuthuka Bursary Fund. Renewal is at the discretion of the fund.
3. Successful applicants will be required to enter into an agreement with the Thuthuka Bursary Fund and NSFAS.
4. The closing date for applications is 28th June 2019.
5. To be considered for the Thuthuka Bursary Fund, you are required to register & write the National Benchmark Test (NBT).
6. Your application will remain incomplete until we receive the letter of provisional acceptance to university, the final Grade 12 results and NBT results.
1. The Thuthuka bursaries are only available for African and Coloured learners.
2. Only Students doing Pure Mathematics as a subject will be considered. NOT MATHS LITERACY OR TECHNICAL MATHS!
3. Applicants provisionally awarded bursaries will be notified in December.
4. The final confirmation on the awarding of the bursary will depend on the following:
a. Confirmation of your acceptance into the Thuthuka programme at a specific TBF University.
b. Attaining the required endorsement (Bachelors Pass) and points (i.e. M-Score) to study the degree leading to a CA (SA) qualification which has been designated for the TBF programme.
5. ALL CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED USING THE NSFAS MEANS TEST TO DETERMINE FINANCIAL NEED
1. Certified copies of:
Parents’ / Guardians’ ID
Parents’ / Guardians’ salary advice or Affidavit if unemployed
Final Grade 11 Results
Final Grade 12 Results, if already completed Grade 12
University provisional acceptance letter(to be sent as soon as received)
Full academic transcript if already at University
Proof of registration, if already at University
Copies of ID documents of persons dependant on family income
2. A stamped letter from your school confirming registration as well as your subjects.
The Following Universities are the only universities working with Thuthuka:
Nelson Mandela University (NMU) B Com Accounting (Course Code 40003)
University of Johannesburg (UJ) Bachelor of Accounting (Course Code BCA012)
University of Cape Town (UCT) B Com (Course Code CB023)
University of Witwatersrand (WITS) B Acc Science (Course Code CB008)
University of Fort Hare (UFH) B commerce in Accounting (Course Code 60001)
University of Kwa-Zulu Natal (UKZN – Westville Campus) BCom Accounting (Course Code BCOA)
University of the Free State (UFS – Bloemfontein Campus) Bachelor of Accounting (Course / Study Code 6319)
University of Pretoria (UP) B Com Accounting Sciences (Course Code 07130042)
Stellenbosch University (SU) B Com Accounting / B Rek (Course Code 3091001)
North West University (NWU – Potch Campus) B Com CA (Course Code 500 155 E371P)
Rhodes University (RU) Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
Apply to at least 3 Universities.NB: One of these Universities must be the closest to your homeThuthuka Bursaries are only awarded to students who are accepted at these universities NB: All Bursaries are awarded in line with the criteria set by, and at the discretion of TBF and its partner Universities.No correspondence will be entered into.
1. After having sex with her, Do not sleep like you just worked night shift , Aowa even if you are feeling tired, cuddle with her and talk le girlfriend yagao. Rub her butty while talking to her, you will sleep later, girls love being rubbed marao , it doesn’t matter if she has a big ass or small. Avoid SanamaDying after sex bruh . entertain her, If you feel like dying , talk to her , you’ll die later .
2. If you want your relationship with that girl to last, stop boring her, girls love fun guys, stop being too serious..if she tells you a boring joke,laugh bruh .. that’s your girl. If is not you laughing at her jokes, who will? Some guys are laughing out loud like “hahahahaIwannasleepwithyouhaha”….but wena you can’t even smile . Otla jelwa , stop being SanamalaughStingy ..Laugh hard nigga..
3. On whatsApp when you are chatting with her , always make sure the conversation is lit , avoid texting short words to your girl , THAT’S A TURN OFF , Girls love long texts , if wena you busy omo shapha ka ” nyt boo” , ” i luv u” , ‘k’ you really don’t deserve a serious relationship with her . Stop being lazy and start typing paragraphs… some dudes are typing essays consists of a “headline” , “Body” and a “Conclusion” to your girl. WAKE UP BRA
4. Kiss your girl , grab her ass in front of all the ninja who wants her, from there, carry her, grab her ass and kiss her on her neck in front of all the girls who wants you. Show all those people that they don’t stand a chance. That’s how it should be done . But wena you act like your girlfriend is your Sanamaneighbor just to allow Difebe in your relationship .
5. Girls hates guys who act like pastors in a relationship, be sanamanaughty in your relationship a lil bit. Limit “nywee nywee Jacob is the son of Isaac and Rebecca boo, Samson killed the lion baby waka wee”, Cmon, there is no problem with having a biblical talk with her, but eish limit morena . O busy ka Samson someone out there is telling her about Romeo and Juliet…It’s a relationship not SanamaChurchip .. Focus madafada focuz
6. Short conversations are boring , and long boring conversation are more boring . What i mean is , Stop calling your girlfriend ka R2.00 airtime , and if you call her ka R200 airitme , entertain her . Stop being SanamaBoreCaller.. Your girl should get wet on ya’ll convo without you even saying sexual stuff…that’s how lit a convo should reach. it should reach her punani bruh . Girls love that…
7. A girl will text you “Ok bae let me sleep” just to test your interest on her, if she text you that, just reply “No I am still chatting with you” , she will be happy.But most of y’all niggas be letting your girls to sleep at 19:30 , c’mon who sleeps at that time these days? That’s where you get cheated on; some nigga out there is crossing night chatting with your girl asking her what she’s wearing. Girls love sanamaNaughtyQuestions .
8. Stop bragging about sex to her …“nywee nywee I can do you without stopping until your punani cries like pherre pherr..” really now ? A gentleman doesn’t talk talk , he act act …in fact if wena you brag about how good you are in sex, you deserve no sex & you are not even that good. ,Stop asking your girlfriend if you are good or not. Her actions will tell.
9. Yes , Money can’t buy love , but money can by food for your girlfriend and it will increase her Sanamariding performance and takes out her riding talent , Energy is the ability to do work . What i mean here is , Stop being stingy to your girl bruh. buy her food . Girls love food but hates to get fat but that aint your business. Just buy her food. She will ride along very nice .
10. Stop being a nagging nigga , SanamaNagNig aowa man , Sometimes being too much to your girl can be too much for her. “nywee nywee okae?. Give your girl a chance to breath with her friends sometimes . If she wanna cheat , let her cheat in peace . But my point is , let a girl breath nyana tuu . I’m done