If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
• Matric Certificate
• Maritime Qualification Essential NQF 6/7
• No working experience
• Candidates must remain with the company for the period August 2019 – July 2020.
• Be Computer literate
• Be adaptable to an ever changing environment.
• Be able to work in a customer focused team
• Manage a deadline driven work ethic
Applicants must reside in JOHANNESBURG or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: -Please upload your CV here-> https://www.jobplacements.com/Jobs/M/MARITIME-LEARNERSHIP-JOHANNESBURG-571270-Job-Search-05-16-2019-08-19-57-AM.asp?source=indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed