Johannesburg R5 500.00 – R35 000.00 Per MonthBenefits: Medical Aid, Bonus, Training, Parking, Travel Allowance, Yes Bonus: Yes Comission: Uncapped Job Type: Permanent positionSectors: Call Centre , Sales , Graduate
Posted by UDM International (Pty) Ltd on Saturday, May 2, 2020Reference DLA. 3Apply before Thursday, July 2, 2020
Hard work pays off at UDM International. We want people who are hungry for success and will stop at nothing to achieve it. UDM International has been around for 25 years and we a top corporate sales and marketing company in South Africa. We are lookin…
Hard work pays off at UDM International. We want people who are hungry for success and will stop at nothing to achieve it.
UDM International has been around for 25 years and we a top corporate sales and marketing company in South Africa. We are looking for great sales agents to join our team.
We offer in-house training to all new staff members, so no experience is required. We are looking for candidates with high energy and candidates who are hungry for success.
All our sales are done telephonically.
All leads are provided, no desk fees and no clawbacks on commission.
Once you are successful in our interview process, you will be offered a 4-week contract.
In your first week of training, you will undergo intense product training. You will receive a basic of R1000.00 for this week.
During the next 3 weeks, you will work on our uncapped commission structure.
If you are successful during these 4 weeks of training, you will be offered an 8-week contract. The earning potential is completely up to you, you decide how much you take home.
If your application is successful and you join our team, you will be given:
· Dedicated sales coach to assist with sales.
· Pre-contacted/pre-qualified leads (weekly).
· Up to R70 reimbursement per day for your Gautrain costs during training.
And most importantly, you will be given an opportunity.
It is up to you what you do with it.
Monday to Thursday – 07h30 to 15h30 and Friday 07h30 to 14h30.
Once your probation period is completed and you’ve met the minimum requirements, you will be offered a permanent contract.
Benefits once permanent:
· Basic salary and an uncapped commission structure.
· Average income at UDM International for 2019 is R45 000.00
· No clawbacks.
· Working hours: Monday to Thursday – 07h30 to 15h30 and Friday 07h30 to 14h30 OR Monday to Thursday – 08h30 to 16h00 and Friday 08h30 to 15h30.
· 50% Discovery Medical aid key care contribution.
· 100% death and disability paid by the company.
· Up to R70 of your Gautrain costs are reimbursed per day.
· No criminal record.
· Fluent in English (Afrikaans is highly advantageous).
To apply please visit Career24’s site and apply online https://m.careers24.com/job-detail/?vacancyid=1676239&jobindex=3