Master Maths Equestria (in Pretoria East) is currently looking for a mathematics and/or physical science tutor.
Master Maths Equestria is part of a well-established franchise concern, which has been providing extra tuition for over 40 years to learners from junior level to adults. Our successful candidate must have exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person. Must be computer savvy.
The closing date for applications is 31 May 2019.
Please only submit your CV if the following applies to you:
- In addition to the management function you will be required to tutor, so only apply if you achieved 75% or more for maths or physical science in final matric exam.
- You speak fluent Afrikaans and you are able to tutor in this language (our system is available in Afrikaans and English).
- 75% or more for maths and/or physical science in final matric exam.
- Speak fluent Afrikaans and English.
- South African passport or valid work visa.
- Career orientated.
- Motivated by success in your job.
- A people’s person and you think you might enjoy tutoring.
- Able to interact successfully with young children.
- Prior experience in a maths and/or science tutoring job is an advantage.
- You’re available to work between 10:00 and 19:00 on weekdays, 09:00 to 13:00 on Saturdays or times as required by role.
- Have your own transport.
- You must have the ability to get on with young people. Be well – groomed with an attitude to get involved in every aspect of the business.
- Requires an ability to explain mathematics or physical science pleasantly and with an enthusiastic personality.
- Preparation and detailed recording of student progress for each individual students.
If the above applies to you, please do not hesitate to submit your CV and matric certificate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Equestria (Preferred)
- Achieve at least 75% for maths or physical science in Gr 12 (Required)
- fluent English (Required)
- fluent Afrikaans (Required)